Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

Boils in cleavage, red, painful, pus-filled. How to get rid of them?

Hello My wife has these boils in her cleavage area. They get red, painful and then burst into puss and then comes again. This has been happening for the past 1-2 months now. she also had similar boil on her face also but has now gone away, however it was not as bad as the one in her cleavage since there was proper air to pass through. Is there anything she can do to avoid these boils and make it go away Thank you
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  704
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Your wife must have been suffering from recurrent pyoderma (bacterial skin infection).
The cause of recurrence may be decreased immune status. it may be due to many conditions like Diabetes, pregnancy, old age, treatment with immunosuppresive therapy etc.
Visit a dermatologist and discuss the whole matter. Get all the suggested investigations done and keep regular follow up.
Dr. Ajit Singh Kulhari
MD - Skin & VD
Answered: Sun, 18 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor