Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
130 Doctors are Online

Boils and bumps on pubic area, other parts of the body. Prevention techniques?

Hi, I m XXXX, I m having this kind of boil or bump like on my pubic area and on some other area of my body, how can i prevent this? and how can i remove it?
Asked On : Thu, 15 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  186
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Psychiatrist 's  Response

Boil can be incised and drained if ther is Pus and given Azithromycin and dressings of boils and clean and dress. but make it sure it is boil well enough to remove by incison with pus.

and abs/ pain relief with paracetamol and ornidazole.

Plus do a STI and STD Investigation on all partners in connection as a routine.
Answered: Fri, 16 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor