Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
198 Doctors are Online

Boil on mons pubis. Applied Mupirocin. Is this a heat boil?

I have an inflammed boil on the left side of the mons pubis and it is painful to sit or walk. I am a virgin and so is my boyfriend. We have not had sex. Though we engage in oral pleasure however this is the first time for the both of us so I know it isnt STD . I have applied Mupirocin Ointment USP and the pain has subsided however the swelling is still there. I had 2 boils on the mins pubis few weeks ago and they developed pus . I drained it and they have healed. Is this also a heat boil?
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  325
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
.what u are explaining is a heat boil anyway rule out herpes infection.for dectesing swelling use lyser-d or chymoral forte and antibiotic
Answered: Wed, 14 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor