Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Boil like pimples in groin area, pus and blood filled in them. Using tetralysal. Cure?

Hi! I ve been struggling with boil like huge pimples in my groin area for a few years now. The boils become as big as the tip of my pinky and a lot of puss and puss blood mixtures seep out of the sores. I ve been to many doctors, some get scalple happy and others have given me antibiotics , I have been on Tetralysal wich is a Lymecicline based antibiotic for 6 months, this only worked while I was on the treatment. I want to treat the problem not the symptoms!!! One of the doctors said that it could be glands that are causing the problem and they can be removed...? This is starting to cost me more money than I can afford. Please help me!
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  314
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Thu, 1 Aug 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor