Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
156 Doctors are Online

Boil in the corner of the eye, hurts when trying to pop it. Suggestions?

Hi, I have a small boil (don t know if I can call it that as I have no idea what it is lol) on the corner of my eye. Please note, its about half an inch away from my eye and its in that groove part which makes it really hurt whenever i try to pop it. I don t know if it has anything inside but it sure looks so. It doesn t hurt or bother me much; it just interferes with my eyeliner :) whenever im drawing a cat eye. How can I get rid of it?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  128
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Dermatologist 's  Response
Thanks for the query.

You might have developed furuncles.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics.

You can apply an antibacterial cream like mupirocin.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you
Answered: Sun, 22 Sep 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor