Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
158 Doctors are Online

Body weight 56kg, height 175cm. How can i improve my body weight?

am 175c.m height and 24 year old Boy but am having my body weight only 56k.g. last 4 years am in the same height . the non proportionate body make me a inferiority guy and its leads to a strong can i improve my body weight. til now i didnt have any sexual cotact with any body but i mastrubating so many times. my question is how to improve my weight? and what is the effects of mastrubation?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  91
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi and thanks for the query,
changing body weight is an issue that must be considered carefully. There are issues implicated in the body weight like your genetics and diet. The genetic make up of some individuals make them to be small naturally. Eating a balanced diet could be important in ensuring an appropriate growth rate.
However, its important not to go on an unhealthy fatty diet in order to improve body weight. This could lead to major complications like cardiovascular complications, obesity in future and diabetes. For now, I suggest you simply on a good balanced diet and be calm. A nutritionist consultation might be of help to you in achieving this goal.
Thanks and best regards,
Luchuo, MD.
Answered: Sun, 28 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor