Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
137 Doctors are Online

Body tremors, unable to hold things properly, shaking while performing work requiring skill. Treatment options?

hi,i have tremors problems,when i perform any fine skills ,i have problem to hold things properl like instuments,pens,even cup of tea so tell me what should i do how can i eliminates these things.
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  130
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Neurologist, Surgical 's  Response
hi Pradeep,

Tremors can be caused by a number of underlying neurological diseases. They could commonly represent Parkinson's disease or may be because of a condition called Essential tremor. If it is essential tremor, the disease is not itself life threatening, but the tremors can be very disabling. Few medicines can be tried, but usually does not provide complete relief. Modern surgical treatments like stereotacic neurosurgery and deep brain stimulation can be helpful in well selected patients.

hope this helps.
Answered: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor