Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
144 Doctors are Online

Body swelling, fever, kidney problem or hypo thyoraidism

i am 28 years old ,since 3days my body is swelling ,suffering with feaver,my blood report ; serum urea is 16, serum creatinine is1.6,serum sodium is132, serum potassium is 3.7,serum bicarbonate is 37,and serum chloride is 87, docter says it is kidney problem...another docter says it is hypo thyoraidism..i want to know what is my can i recover from this.......
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  61
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
Nephrologist 's  Response
Pls check complete urinary examinations, USG of abdomen, 24 hrs urinary protien , hemoglobin , TLC and liver function tests , TSH. Take bed rest, avoid nonveg diet and immediatly consult a local nephrologists.
Answered: Thu, 10 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor