Body pain, swelling in hands, fingers, pain in arms, legs, causes, treatment

I am having a lot of body pain. It is not like flu pain and I am not sick, it has started happening in the mornings when I wake up but now it is lasting all day. I have pain and swelling in my hands and fingers to where it is hard for me to even open my door, I am also have pain in my arms and legs almost like I have been working out all day, I am also having some pain in my feet and toes, the pain in my toes is stabbing pain. It normally would go aways after a while after waking up but now it is lasting all day to where I am having trouble doing anything, Can you please help me to give me ideas as what could be going on
Tue, 15 May 2012