Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
160 Doctors are Online

Body pain, enlarged forehead, headache, no trauma

I ve been meaning to make a doctor s appt for a long time, but my hectic work schedule has prevented me from doing so. For the last few months my entire body has been achy [in my bones] particularly hands, feet and shoulders. Just recently over the last week, I was putting on my makeup and realized that the center of my forehead [just between my eyebrows] seems quite enlarged. I rubbed my hand over the area to see if maybe I had some sort of bug bite , but didn t feel or see anything topically. However, after rubbing my forehead [not very hard] I suddenly get a headache . Now since the day I ve noticed this, the swelling seems to have gotten bigger, and still the same dull headache if I rub it. Its nothing extremely noticeable to others, but my girlfriend did notice it when I pointed it out to her. The way she described it, is that it almost makes my eyes seem more sunken in. I haven t had any trauma or injuries that would have caused this. thanks!
Asked On : Wed, 4 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  100
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Orthopaedic Surgeon 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The enlarged forehead that you have noticed could be due to a benign bone swelling or a soft tissue swelling. Direct examination is needed for diagnosis.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Praveen Tayal ,
Answered: Thu, 24 Apr 2014
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor