Body aches, black bumps on back, chest, turend red with white heads, scar. Treatment?

Hi,Hi have a seven year old daughter who's complaining about body aches everyday for the last week can you please help me with this ....I also have another question if a person has black bumps on her upper body back an chest they start of as being red with white head an turn into a black scar ...can you plz help me with both question ..oh an will through bumps ever go away so embarrassing ..thank you home to hear back from you soon
Wed, 9 Oct 2013

Is your daughter affected from tonsillitis often? - usually, frequent tonsillitis infection is associated with rheumatic diasease which can partially explain your daughter's body aches.

Therefore, If this is her case, I recommend to check with her ENT specialist if any rheumatologist evaluation is needed.

Next, if your daughter has the symptoms of flu, most probably virosis might be the cause of her body aches. Give her plenty of fluids, water especially, and tea, give some over-the-counter pain killers and get her sleep well and get rest.

With regards to black bumps which turn red with white head, most probably it might be of a skin infection, for which oral and topical treatment is needed. I recommend to do the culture of the discharge coming out from the "white headed bumps" and talk to dermatologist for the follow up as I do not have the picture of your problems.

Take care!