Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Blurred vision, pressure in eyeball, sensitivity to light. Bump near eye. What is it?

I have been experiencing blur vision & pressure in my eyeball my sight is also sensitive to lights. Last night while in bed my eye started burning and itching, went to bathroom to wash my face and notice I had a tiny bump surface next to the color of my eye. The pressure is now gone and my vision came back but now an annoying bump. What could this be? It a yellowish color about the size of a pencil tip.
Asked On : Wed, 7 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  213
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
Nov 2012
Sensitivity to light is a serious thing as per eye symptoms is concerned as it implicates corneal involvement or uveitis. The small bump near your cornea could be due to episcleritis or a phylecten. It is important that you get an eyecheckup by an ophthalmologist to rule out any serious problem.
Best wishes
Answered: Mon, 19 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor