Bloody poop.

I have blood in my poop and it's been going on for about a month now.
Fri, 18 Nov 2011
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,   ,   ,  
Most probably it can be haemmorhoids(piles), but there are other conditions like anal fissure, colitis,diverticulitis, colonic cancer, anal fissure. The problem should be in lower intestinal tract since you have mentioned blood. Investigations can be suggested only after seeing the patient. Since your are already having it for a month better go and see a gastroentrologist for early diagnosis and treatment. Check your Hb along with other investigations. Take care.

Psychiatrist Dr. Manjula Rau's  Response
dear shane
welcome to health care magic
blood in your stools may be due to various causes
it may be due to local causes like straining while defecating
eat lots of greens
ripe bananas
consult a gen surgeon who will do a proctoscopy and find out
i hope i have been able to help you
all the best
Dermatologist Dr. Puvvula Kishore Kumar's  Response
Hi....Mr.Shane...,
welcome to HCM..,
pooping out blood..........could be...due to from...Rectum or Anal...,
If it is rectum....could be...1)Hemorrhoids..piles..
2) Proctitis..
3) Cancer...,
4) even foreign body gives this problem
If it is anal region..............1) Fissure in Ano...
2) Fistula..,
3) Foreign body in the Anus...,
If it is colonic area..............1)Bacillary or Amoebic dysentry
2) Ulcerative colotis..,
3) foreign body and cancer..
Hence first ruled out underline pathology.......consult any General Surgeon or
Gastro-enterologist to ruled out...o.k good luck
Rose's  Response
Blood in the stool is NEVER NORMAL. GO to Doctor ASAP.
  Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response

your poop is having a period

Anonymous's Response
Anonymous's  Response
I am pooping out a lot of blood, but it's not big poops and it's not really painful. What is wrong with me?