Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Blood work done for wbc, rbc, hemoglobin, hematocrit, MCV, MCH, neutrophils, lymphocytes, monocytes. Is CBC ok with RDW?

Age 25, height 5 6 Do my CBC is ok with RDW? white blood count:4.24 red blood count:4.24 hemoglobin: 13.60 hematocrit:39.20 MCV:92.45 MCH:32.08 MCHC:34.69 RDW:11.00 -NEUTROPHILS:57.90 -LYMPHOCYTES:32.50 -MONOCYTES:6.70 -EOSINOPHILS:0.98 -BASOPHILS:1.91 PLATELETS:274.00 PROTHROMBIN TIME:13.00 CONTROL:12.00 INR:1.12 PARTIAL THROMBOPLASTIN TIME SECONDS : 32.30 CONTROL:30.20
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  167
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
hello and welcome.,
your report shows an increase in the total WBC count. with a rise in neutrophils count compared to the count of Lymphocytes.
the INR value is also more then 1 .
all these points suggests that there is some loci of acute infection in your body..

do visit the doctor with your report for further treatment,
take care.
Answered: Tue, 8 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor