Blood test shows hypochromic, normocytic anemia, leukopenia, relative lymphocytosis. Diagnosis correct?

Hi? I would like to refer my diagnosis if it is right regarding hematology .This is the result I obtain for a 62 years old patient, in which he got a HB % of 12.3, HCt is 36.7, RBc is 4.83 WBC is 3.6 while the MCV 76, MCH 25 and MCHC is 33.5 the differential count neutrophil 34 , LYmphocyte is 60 while Monocytes is 6. So I describe it as Mild hypochromic, normocytic anaemia, Mild leukopenia with relative lymphocytosis ,Normal platelets count and morphology.
Mon, 3 Sep 2012