Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Blood test shows HIV test positive. Want to take homeopathic treatment

sir just my son attacked hiv he get in blood test hiv positive came but i asked the in which stage the hiv in will known ic the test of cd 4 inthat count is 550 so the asked the patient take the trreatment after six month that means the diesiese not entered in body or not iwant to use homiopathy give me suggestion forme
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  41
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
HIV AIDS Specialist 's  Response

Welcome to HCM.

You haven't mentioned the age of your son. If he is a child then the CD4 count is not the matter but the percentage of CD4 only is important as the CD4 count in children always will be more in Children than adults.
HIV itself will not cause any disease in most of the occasions. In course of time it destroy the CD4 White cells and the immunity of the individual against infections getting decreased to the maximum extent then only HIV disease produce manifestations. By this time and with the CD4 count the disease is classified as stage II,III,IV .

There is no proved treatment modalities for HIV other than modern medicine. You can postpone the the treatment with ART by good nutrition, exercise and hygienic life style modifications which will be taught by your counselor or your physician.

I wish your son a very comfortable and a healthy life.
Dr S.Murugan.
Answered: Mon, 4 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor