Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
138 Doctors are Online

Blood test done. Very low iron count. Spatone improved situation. Any alternative medicine?

My blood tests for just over a year have been showing a low iron count and was down very close to the transfusion requirement level. I started on a course of Spatone 100% natural iron supplement ,, one sachet per day. This improved the situation slowly, however my medical practice suggested a course of GALFER 305mg a day. This medication completely disagreed with and I had to come off after a month. I am now on two sachets a day of Spatone, my condition continues to improve slowly. Spatone is not covered by my medical card assistance and is costing 50 euro @ month. Is there another tablet form of medication available? I am currently also on medication for BP , diabetes , depression , and, a prostate problem,all of which are under control. I look forward to your comments, thank you, John A. Hyland. Achill Island. Co. Mayo. Ireland.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  66
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Homeopath 's  Response
definitely the correct homeopathic constitutional similimum can correct your case.usually along with constitutional remedy you can take the biochemic tabletes of NAT MUR 6X, and FERR PHOS 6X on alternate days until cure.but i can advise you please consult your local homeopathic doctor or mail me
Answered: Fri, 21 Jun 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor