Blood pressure is 114 over 68

my blood pressure is 114 over 68 is that good?
Mon, 14 Dec 2009
's  Response
114 / 68 = 1.67647

I have been monitoring my bp for the last 7 days. Went to doc today. bp range 145-168 / 80-92 while at doc. At home was all over the place, but average 130-145 / 68-82. Prescribed Losartan Potassium 50 mg. Took one pill at 12:30pm. My bp for the last 2 hours has been 114/62 , 116/75 and 120/80. Is this just coincidental, or does the med work that fast?

I have been extremely fatigued the past two days, it seems I cannot stop sleeping. I went to CVS and checked my blood pressure which was 114 over 43, I am 36 years old and female. I weigh 136 and am 5 7 tall with no history of any health problems at all. Is this normal blood pressure? Can this be part of my fatigue. Thanks for any help.

blood pressure 142 over 68 does this even make sense? should I be worried?

Recent questions on  Hypertension

I am on 3 15mg tabs. of morphine a day, & a 30mg that is er. at bed. I want to taper off of them, but do not have a lg. quantity left. My pain mgmt. dr. lost his license, & it will be I don t know how long before I can get a new one, & I want to make my supply last that I have left.

Hi I have a BP monitor at home . Right now my reading is 130/86. I have a Bicuspic valve. Today I have been put on a low dose of BP medication after my clinic measured my BP at 151/113. This was taken immediately on arrival at the clinic after walking from the car park and a rather stressfull car journey. Am I right to be concerned about the starting medication on this evidence? .. I have recently had my personel BP monitor calybrated ..AGE 50 thank you

My father has multiple myeloma. he s on his third month of the BiRD treatment right now with Revlmid, biaxin and dexamethazone. his BP has been low this week and tonight has dropped to 101/53. he s weak and can t keep his eyes open and has sever leg cramps. He s been fairly active since on the treatment since this particular regimen can cause blood clots. He s coherent and not dizzy at all. we can t get him to drink much, but we are thinking maybe the low bp is due to dehydration. we can t get ahold of his doctor or nurse right now. should we worry? is there anything we can do to make it come up?

My mother is not feeling well, woke up 3:00am with shakes, couple hours later, vomiting and diahrea...feeling very week...BP 30 min ago 95/54, just moments ago, 101/45...has been able to keep down some soup, couple crackers, diet 7up...my first worry is her BP...?

how often can you take Prednisone? I have reallybad inflamation in my hands and it took it away . The swelling has come back now and I dont know that much about it.

Patient: Female, 73 years, 6 months old, 5'7" tall, 230 lbs., in generally good health. Hypertension well controlled with medication, lifelong history of recurring clinical depression . Currently takes medication for depression and hypertension,...

Im a 70 year old stage two diabetic. I woke up in the night with dry heaves...I just went to the store and fell faint and nauseated. I rested for 30 minutes and felt a lot better. I home now and concerned ! I had low blood presure. Now its 128...