Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
151 Doctors are Online

Blood pressure 170/105. Should I be concerned ?

my blood pressure has been running 160-180/100-110 for several days and I ve been having at times severe abdominal pain as well as chest pain. I take Clonidine, Prazosin, Micardis, Hydralazine and Coreg but I ve been under a lot of stress at work. Should I be concerned ? 54 Year old male, 225 lbs, 5 ,11
Mon, 11 Jul 2011
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Your concern is natural. You need to undergo further investigations to rule out renal pathology because your BP is not normalized inspite of medication. You need to take care of your weight, reduce intake of common salt and salt containing food items. Please go back to your physician and undergo investigations.
I find this answer helpful
  User's Response

I would like to recommend you Homeopathic remedy for your blood pressure. It will help to control your blood pressure without producing any side effects. You may get it from any homeopathic store. Rauwalfia- mother tincture- 5 drops in 3 spoons of water three times a day and Nux Vomica- 1M only once at night before going tobed.


Dr. Ritu Sandhu
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor