Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
184 Doctors are Online

Blood in stool, nose bleeding. Have enteritis. Should I be concerned?

I have enteritis and I have been to the Doctor and I will be doing a GI series because I do have blood in my stool and its been a little over a month and the pain still isn t gone. For the past three days now I have had regular nose bleeds and I was wondering if that had anything to do with the enteritis and if I should be worried about it?
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  197
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Hello Thanks for your query.You are passing blood in stools since last month and planned for GI Endoscopy.You have nasal bleeding since last three days .Since you have bleeding per rectum and nasal bleeding too you have to rule out any bleeding disorder by getting all necessary blood test .done.Please consult some hematologist and G.I endoscopic for complete evaluation.and to solve the issue.
Answered: Fri, 23 Nov 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor