hello and welcome to HCM,
A nose bleed is like a headache; which means that there can be many causes of the same. You need to do the following and rule out one by one:
1. Get a complete examination of the nose to rule out a condition called the deviated nasal septum
which can cause the bleed.
2. Get a full blood check up including coagulation profile which can rule out any bleeding disorders
3. Get an CT PNS and endoscopy
of the nose to rule out other different cause of nose bleed such as polyp or tumour
4. Get a proper medical assessment for blood pressure
the treatment will be based on the reports of the above test. Meanwhile you can do the following to minimize the bleeding:
1. Do not blow very hard and do not meddle or pick your nose.
2. Take steam inhalation '
3. Avoid exposure to extremes of temperatures such as heat or cold
now coming to the earlobe
lump which is tender. It can be any soft tissue
lesion which may have got infected. Get an ENT consult to rule out the same and get a definitive treatment.
finally the bump on your head also has to be examined by your ENT so that a proper diagnosis can be reached. He may further order tests such as FNAC and biopsy
for the proper treatment.
take care and get well soon and hope all your doubts have been addressed
Dr Sriram Nathan