Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
145 Doctors are Online

Blood comes while urinating.

Im a 19 year old female. I notice that when I am urinating, after I wipe I have been seeing a slight pink on the toilet paper for a week. This morning I woke up to go and I had a more pronounced blood stain. This happens only when I pee. Also I have no pain when urinating. Lastly, I noticed that I have been itching down there more than usual. Do I need to go to the doctor right away? What do you think it is?
Asked On : Sun, 7 Feb 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  2899
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  Anonymous's Response

Yes madam you need to go to the doctor rite away. you need a physical examination done, preferably from a Urologist or in other case a Gynaecologist will also help. Causes can be various like trauma,infection,foreigh body,inside growth etc.

Answered: Sun, 7 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

You have to go to the doctor. The doctor will ask you to undergo some Laboratory tests (including urinalysis).

Answered: Sun, 7 Feb 2010
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor