Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
162 Doctors are Online

Blood clot in head. Recovery takes time post surgeries. Time to heal from paralysis?

hi, my younger brother had n accident last year, he had a blood clot in his head, doctors gone for brain surgery in his right side of the brain in frontal or temporal region, after surgery he require lot of time to recover, till now he is bedridden and paralyzed, and his left side is paralysed means left hand , leg and he is having a problem in walking too,as well as memory too..can u suggest something which can improve him
Asked On : Sun, 7 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Neurologist 's  Response
Dear I am sorry for you brother accident.The only way which you can help him recover is physiotherapy.No medication helps recovery.Frontal or temporal lessions don't cause paralyses so with physiotherapy and hard work I think your brother recovery will be possible.Wish you all the best don't hesitate for any inquiry
Answered: Fri, 20 Dec 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor