Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
126 Doctors are Online

Blood boil behind right ear with head ache

34yr, height 5 2 inche,weight-50 kg/ blood boil behind right ear only blood inside,not painfull.kindly suggest also headache in the right side of head.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Apr 2011
Answers:  2 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
  User's Response
Just take anti inflamatery drug like tab Crocin for 3 days,also antibiotic tab Zifi cv 200 for 3 days & tab Celin 500 1 bd for 5 days.u r boil will be sub side.
Answered: Tue, 19 Apr 2011
Emergency Medicine Specialist Dr. Mahesh Mahla's  Response
take nova clox LB 500 tds
metrogyl 400 tds
meftal fort tds
plenty of water
for 5 day u ll be all right take care
Answered: Sun, 17 Apr 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor