Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
182 Doctors are Online

Blood blisters after appearance of clear, filled blisters. What can this be?

My first outbreak was 2days after coming in contact. It started last Friday. I isnt a severe as I normally get it. Thank God. Had it all over my body at 10yrs old, eyes, mouth, everywhere!!! And again when I was about 22yrs, had it every where but not in blood stream. This time it is on top of left hand , and a few on right inner arm . My question is: after clear filled blisters, on a week later the blisters look like blood blisters now. bright redish. It does look like it is healing though. What can this be? I do not remember it from the two previous times Ive had it.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  118
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Welcome to healthcare magic forum
Thank you for your query.
I understand your concern regarding your skin problem
I am dr Gaurav patel ,dermatologist and will answer your query.
It look like you have some chronic vesiculo bullous disease
You need to consult dermatologist to examine your skin
You may required to do biopsy for your skin lesion.
It is very common to have disease free period on and off
After taking good treatment you can enjoy your life

I hope I answered your question.
Let me know if you have any further query.
Answered: Mon, 21 Oct 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor