Blood blister on finger. Broken metatarsal pinned with surgery, pain in finger tip. Relief with neosporin, peroxide

Thank you for taking my question about what looks like a blood blister on the pad of my pinky finger near the nail. I fell 3 months ago & broke the 5th metatarsal which was pinned during surgery. I also had stitches in the side of my hand from the trauma of jamming my hand into the cement sidewalk. Shortly, after the surgery & casting I noticed the pain in the area of the finger tip. Over the past several weeks it gets worse (throbs) then after I bandage it & put neosporin, peroxide or zinc ointment on it gets a little better. Then the cycle continues again. Is it a Felon? Janice.
Tue, 12 Nov 2013