Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
142 Doctors are Online

Blocked tubes, advised operation. Treatment options other than surgery?

Hello Docotor, I am suma from hyderabad, age 28. My both tubes are blocked, docotro suggested me to go for operation for unblock the tubes. But he is not giving 100% assurance after going for operation also.. , is there any other option to unblock my tubes.Please give me your advise in this regards.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  76
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi welcome to H.C.M.Forum. there are several types of operations depending upon the place of occlusion and complete or incomplete.if partial occlusion or scaring occlusion is near the uterus,selective tubal canulation by fluroscopy is done by P.V route. if occlusion is near the ovary fibrinoplasty is done. if block is large salpingoplasty is done laparatomy opening the abdomen or any means re occlusion is possible. if one side done first . 2nd side you can have chance to get it done as 2nd trial. thank you.
Answered: Tue, 20 Mar 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor