Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Blocked fallopian tube. TB test negative. Increased thyroid level. What should I do?

Hello Doctor, My right hand side Fallopian tube is blocked. It filled with fluid. As doctors are suspecting that i have TB. But none of the reports are coming positive. As i was gone through twice by biopsy . By Montoux test and gold tb test. Recently i gone by hormones test on day 2 of my period in that thyroid level is increased. approximately it is 6.5.Kindly suggest what should i do.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  42
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
I would like to know, was the blockage in Fallopian tube has been diagnosed by laparoscopy? If it is diagnosed by HSG, I would suggest you to go for laparoscopy, in which it can be confirmed and if possible treated.
Also, if the index of suspicion is high for TB, then you should take the anti - TB medications.
The level you mentioned, if it is for TSH, then you need to take medication for thyroid to normalise the value.
Hope this information is helpful to you.
If you have any further query, please get back to me with the necessary reports.
Good lick.
Dr. Mrs. Sumeet Baheti
Answered: Tue, 12 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor