Blocked ear, no earwax, liquid in inner ear, nausea. Taken Sudafed. Treatment?

I would really like to have a ENT physician address this condtion. I have visited my primary Doctor regarding my left ear blocked for a good week or so now. They tell me that there is absolutely no blockage from earwax. They do see a dark, cloudiness, when looking into the ear. Was told it is liquid in the inner ear. I do not have any type of cold, or sinus issues at the moment that I am aware of. I have had sinus infections in the past, but not for along while. I didn't feel I had any symptoms of anything when I woke up one morning a week ago and my ear was blocked. Enough to where I feel just sort of YUK, some nausea, no throwing up, but not very good. I was given a RX for a nasal spray to use 1x a day, and to take Sudafed tabs daily. But I have not had any relief/change at all. How would a specialist ENT physician treat this condition. It is definitely affecting my quality of life at this point.
Tue, 9 Jul 2013