Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
189 Doctors are Online

Blockage of tube. Prescribed with Oosure, Lupi-FSH 150 injection. Purpose of this prescription, alternate conception methods?

Hello doctor, I got married two yrs back but there is positive result for child still. I have block on one side of the tube. Doctor suggest me the table called oosure and Lupi- FSH 150 injection for three alternate days. What is the use of this tablet and injection...? and pls let me know are the what steps could i take to get pregent...?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  277
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The tablet oosure is for general health of the ova. Injection Fsh considerably increases your chances of ovulation. In addition to these, you need to get the ovulation studies done and time the intercourse when the mature follicle ruptures to release an ovum.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
Answered: Sat, 25 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor