Your last period was 1 wk early and got 5 negative HPTs with a blood test
As you wear copper coil,chance of uterine pregnancy is almost nil.
Your clinical features are more related to Pre Menstrual Syndrome (PMS) and need to exclude other pathology if any by doing USG for pelvis.
Several measures to be taken.As follows:
1) avoid stress by deep breathing or yoga
2) avoid taking salt,caffeine or fatty food specially in 2nd half
3) take Pyridoxine
100mg daily with SSRI (Fluoxetine
20mg single dose)
4) may take PRIMOSA capsule 1000mg to overcome breast discomfort plus wear tight breast support.
5) may take OCP or progesteron pill (Duphaston
10mg) to overcome other symptoms
6)do regular exercise to control body wt and proper sleep.
7) Also do thyroid profile,lipid profile
,PPBS for your over wt.
8) Take Vit-C/Vit-k supplements and check up to your doctor after all reports.