Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
127 Doctors are Online

Bloating in stomach, painful. Undergone ectopic pregnancy, got tube removed. Suggestions?

My friend is staying with me and she is experiencing bloating with her stomach and looks very heavily pregnant when it happens. she is in a lot of pain and had co-dydramol and isnt finding it is relieving the pain. she doesnt have ibs symptoms and is awaiting blood test results from her doctor for possible blood clots as she is bruising easily. she had an ectopic pregnancy and had a tube removed and has experienced these problems with the bloating and pain everyday in since the ectopic pregnancy. can you advise please. she is going to her own doctor when she returns home.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  119
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
OBGYN 's  Response
Thank you for choosing Healthcaremagic. To know the reason for her pain she needs to be internally examined by an OBGy specialist and get a scan abdomen & pelvis to rule out any other problem in her abdomen. Also its essential to check her hemoglobin and confirm if the beta HCG has come to normal.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile
Answered: Wed, 3 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful

 1 user finds this helpful

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor