Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Bloated stomach, discharge from nipple, weight loss. Pregnancy test done. What could be the reason?

I m an 18 year-old female, 5 2 and weigh approx 125. Basically all summer, I have been extremely worried about being pregnant. However, in these last two months, my anxiety has gone overboard. In theory, if I were to be pregnant, I would be 8 months pregnant. But, the reason why I m pretty certain that this is astronomically rare, is because the only way that I can think of getting pregnant is if my boyfriend had any pre-cum on his fingers as he insterted it into me. But, even then, if he did, it wasn t until at least 20 minutes after. I have not seen his penis , and there was no sperm or ejaculation present as of what I know. But the thing worrying me are the symptoms that I have. My stomach feels a little bloated, my veins became extremely visible as of a month ago and whenever I squeeze my nipple (although not always) there is some discharge . I also got my period last month, a normal flow and normal time. I have take 3 early pregnancy tests before my period (2 1/2 weeks after it happened, so the tests should be accurate) and they came out negative. There are a few days before I get my period again this month. I should also mention that I have lost at least 10 pounds this summer from pure anxiety. So basically, I m wondering what else these symptoms can be? Can they be from anxiety (and hypochondria)?
Asked On : Wed, 29 Aug 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  39
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Dermatologist 's  Response
Jul 2012
Hi there. I note your problem in its entirety with all the details supplied. If indeed your history is accurate & you have your periods et al, you have absolutely NOTHING to fear as regds pregnancy. All these symptoms could well be related to your anxiety levels & hypochondria as you so rightly suggested & the natural progession as regds the treatment would be to visit a pyschologist/psychiatrist/counsellor in your area or you may contact one on this site for further managament. Cheers & Hope this answer is precise, to the point & clears the air for you. Wish you good health & prosperity. Cheers!
Answered: Fri, 31 Aug 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor