Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
139 Doctors are Online

Bloated, noises in stomach, yellow stool with green flakes, blood work normal

Yes please . I am a 34 yr old female I ve had checkups and dr. Says everything was fine in blood work. I am always bloated uncomfortable feeling. Now I stay confined in my room because my stomach makes loud noises and I don t have bowel movements very often maybe 1 every two weeks and when I do still feel bloated loud noise and stool is yellow with bits of green flaky looking
Asked On : Sat, 6 Oct 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  199
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Welcome to Healthcaremagic.

My advice would be eat more high-fiber foods and drink about 2 litres of water daily. Besides, train your bowel for daily motions by going to the toilet daily for 10 minutes after having your breakfast. By this way, your bowel will be trained to exacuate itself at the same time.

Dr Ahmad

Answered: Sat, 6 Oct 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor