Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
193 Doctors are Online

Bloated face on waking up, have protruding cheek bones. Any treatment other than surgery to reduce cheek bones?

Hi , I am 26 yr old guy ..facing issues wid face bloating ..every morning when i wake up ..i used to c my face ..& it will look big & bigger ..but with the course of time will reduce ..after doing some facial exercise .. due to this i m afraid of taking any foods ..thinking after eating face will became big . I am hving habit of masturbation from past 5 or 6 yrs ..& i heard its a symptom of ur face skin will loose & cheek bones protude outward ..& even i realized my cheek bones r wide enough not giving me good attention ..if front of mirror ...& wid frds . Everyday i use to take 8-9 glasses of water ..Would like to know...if there is any way to reduce the cheek bones without any kind of surgery ??
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  227
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
I would be pleased to answer your question .

There is no method to reduce the cheek bones.
The method of reduce the broad face can be done through fillers or botox . These are not surgical methods and are not a surgery on the cheek bone.
I would suggest you to get certain blood tests done for fasting sugar levels as well .

Thanks and take care
Answered: Tue, 31 Jul 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor