Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
166 Doctors are Online

Bloated after unprotected sex in order to conceive. Have cramps and white discharge. Pregnant?

HI, my name is Stephanie. On 4-8-2012 my husband and i started an unprotected sex trying to conceive and since then my stomach is bloated, burping and farting all day long, i had heartburn for 5 days after and stopped and since then i have white discharge and some cramps from time to time plus i can see blue veins on my Areolas and breast but with no sore, my next period due on the 22nd and i had an early pregnancy test today the 20th but came up negative. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Tue, 24 Apr 2012
Answers:  2 Views:  246
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
The symptoms that you have described could be due to pregnancy. It is right now too early to get a positive test for pregnancy. You need to wait for at least one more week and if your periods are overdue , then test again.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
OBGYN Dr. Rishma Lakhani's  Response
The white discharge can be due to unprotected intercourse which you had,leading to minor infection,if you don't have any other symptoms like itching or bad smell you need not worry.

The blue veins on areola and breast can be due to hormonal changes need not necessarily be due to pregnancy.

The pregnancy test can be negative if the hormone levels are not upto the mark,so negative test does not mean you are not pregnant,and if you have missed the period then there are chances of pregnancy.

The bloating symptoms you describe can be unrelated to pregnancy, might also be due to gastric upset.

So don't worry, and if you miss your period repeat the pregnancy test,and meet your gynecologist.

Take care.
Answered: Fri, 12 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful

2 Doctors agree with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor