Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
135 Doctors are Online

Blisters under the penile foreskin. No STD. What are these?

I have noticed that I have a few very small clear blister like bumps on the foreskin of my penis. I went and got a blood test and a urine test for stds and I came back clean with negative results. I have never had any stds before and don't know what they could be. They aren't itchy and don't hurt at all I got cream to put on the effected area from the docs but they said it's nothing to worry about. Ive looked up everything that could relate to the subject on the web and haven't found anything that was consistent. Any ideas doc?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  385
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Lab Tests
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have infection of the foreskin called as Posthatitis.
This is mostly due to bacterial infection and can be cured by taking broad spectrum antibiotics for a week.
Get the prescription of the dugs from your family physician.
Answered: Tue, 9 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor