Blisters on vagina with burning sensation. Have history of Impetigo. What does this indicate?

My underwear rubbed up against my panty-line and there was a little bit of skin missing from it. It started to feel like a burn because the wound was fresh. My panties kept rubbing against and hurting so my boyfriend and I put some of the "new skin ointment" on it. After a while the "new skin" started peeling off and it looks like something may be spreading. I have had impetigo on my chin before and it looks sort of like that now. I am wondering if it is an allergic reaction to the ointment we used? Or what it possibly could be. It started as a little skin peeled off from friction with my underwear now it looks like it is spreading little read bumps that could be blisters.
Thu, 28 Nov 2013