Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
157 Doctors are Online

Blisters on the bottom of feet.

My husband is 57 yrs old and he keeps getting blisters on the bottom of his feet. I have been with him for 4 yrs and this has not been a problem . He has has these symtoms for six months now. I am a medical assistant and he thinks that i have the answer to cure it but i dont so can someone tell me what to do to fix this.thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 26 Oct 2009
Answers:  1 Views:  1447
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
  User's Response
Firstly we would like you to rule out Diabetes in him, after that , he shall need to ruled out for any Immune Deficiency state. Either ways , the sample from the Blisters need to be tested for the organism involved and then treated accordingly.
Answered: Mon, 2 Nov 2009
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor