Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
143 Doctors are Online

Blisters in genital area, no itching, pain on sitting. Partner ruled out of STD. Could this be due to lack of foreplay?

I noticed these blisters in my genital area (vaginal lips mostly) about three days ago. They are not itchy or don't hurt on their own, but are extremely tender to touch. Sitting down normally is a pain as well. I am in a stable relationship and my boyfriend got tested for STDs just a few months ago, so we know we can rule those out. Could it be that because of not enough foreplay my boyfriend actually "fucked me to blisters"? What else could cause these blisters and how can I treat them? Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  14
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi, Thank you so much for this query.
I am so sorry to hear about these blisters in your genital areas.

Did your partner do all the possible test for STD's including herpes genitalis/Syphilis etc? Have you ever had herpes genitalis? Did he also do a test for lymphogranuloma venereum? Please, these are all questions we need to answer.

It could be an STD as well as not an STD. Also, STDs may stay for a longtime before becoming symptomatic and must not be a novel contaminatiion from a current partner. It could as well be that you had contracted this from a previous partner etc. There are listless possibilities we can look into.

The best answer is to examine the sick person and do tests to find out what the problem is. Doing tests on your boy friend is nice but better for you to have done all of these tests. Please, you need to meet and talk with your doctor to figure out what the exact cause of this is.

Whether they were caused by rough sex or not i cannot tell. you may want to revisit the sex scene and see whether there is anything you could have done differently to make the sex experience less traumatic if you think it was.
Please, the best protection against infections is considering protection during intercourse.

I hope this helps and guides you on how to go about this problem.
I wish you well and a speedy recovery. If you should have more questions, please, i am ready and happy to address them.
Dr. Dita, MD.
Answered: Sat, 6 Jul 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor