Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
147 Doctors are Online

Blisters below the penis head

Dear Doctor , I am 39 years old male. I m 165cm, 81 kg. I have unprotected sex with a girl whom i went out for few months. All the while is ok until recently, underneath of my penis head (right side) started to have blisters (yellow colour). It bleeds if I squeeze it. After a week it dissappear. A month later it came back but this time, after it recover soon I notice a bump of 0.5cm. I ignore it but a week later it started to grow like another skin . It is pink in colour and painless. Soon I notice a small spot on my outer layer skin just a dot. I decide to peel the small dot - it hurts a bit with one drop of blood . Doctor, can I know what medicine that can cotarize it so that the skin can fall off? I think I got it from the girl (she told me that long time she don t have sex) but I notice when I penetrate her (usually the first time) she feel uncomfortable - is it her cause me the problem? She is not a sex worker but just a normal girl.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Jul 2011
Answers:  1 Views:  1218
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
General & Family Physician 's  Response
Hi Tan,

Welcome to HCM.
Do not try to treat yourself. It will make matters worse. There is no way you can treat it yourself.
Consult an urologist and let him examine what is the problem, and he is the right person to treat the condition.
We cannot prescribe the medicines in this forum, without examining and finding out the correct diagnosis.
Self medication is dangerous, so is blind treatment.
Answered: Tue, 2 Aug 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor