Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
152 Doctors are Online

Blisters all over his body, what kind of skin disease ?

my brother have a fever for 5 days and he has some blisters all over his body and now his skin is like a scale and now all his scaly skin is being removed little by little
Asked On : Sun, 1 Aug 2010
Answers:  2 Views:  349
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Pediatrician, Infectious Diseases 's  Response
Hello Franchesca
Welcome to healthcare magic
It need not be a skin disease itself but looks more like ly to be a viral fever with rash.fluid filled blisters can also be seen in chicken pox, herpes, or pemphigus.But if the scaling of skin is generalised or there are large blisters (bullae) , then it's best to visit your dermatologist early for appropriate treatment.If he has no other problem except mild scaling then it may resolve on it's own.keep him well hydrated and well fed.
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Pediatrician, Neonatology Dr. Kathirvel Rajan's  Response
Fever with skin lesions are probably due to viral infections.
Drug induced allergic reactions also may present like this.
Don't give self medications.
Bath him daily
Give plenty of liquids
If itching is there u can apply caladril lotion also
Answered: Sun, 4 Sep 2011
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor