Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Blister on the penis. Not getting healed. Pus formation. Reason?

I had what was like a small pimple like thing on bottom side of penis . It was located by a v shaped pore. I popped it two years ago. It never really went away. It became like a hard tube in the shape of a c starting at the surface and goes deeper, maybe 3/8 of an in. A few days ago is was swollen and I tried to pop it again and puss came out of the pore which now like a pocket. Now its swollen up bad, little pain. Nothing comes out now and reminds me of a zip the is irritated and wont pop. What could the original cause be? and what might be going on now?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  36
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Jul 2016
Thanks for your query.Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have scarring due to healed infected Sebaceous cyst over Penis.
The skin of this area is rich in sebaceous glands so more prone to develop Sebaceous Cysts due to accumulation of sebum beneath skin.
Normally no treatment is required a they fade away of their own.but need to be treated if get infected.
Consult qualified General Surgeon for clinical examination to confirm the diagnosis.
You may need to get it excised in Toto under local anaesthesia.
Answered: Wed, 13 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor