Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Blister on lower buttock, itchy. How to get cured?

On my lower back at the top of my buttocjs an itcby blister like will appaer if I scratch it it will form into a blisterlike clear pussy liquid.blister is small when I pop it it wiil spread but only in the same aera then it gets worse with adgatating the aera...then the aera will scab over and evently go away but will reacurr a few months latter
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  37
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Infectious Diseases Specialist 's  Response
The buttock area, especially the top part is prone for being moist due to sweat and sebum. Blister occurring could be fungal infection called tenia or ring worm infection which is very common in that region. If blisters are containing fluid could be bacterial infection also. Good personal hygeine is must for this condition. Local application of antifungal, antibacterial cream is necessary. If recurring many times, then consult your dermatologist for antifungal drugs treatment.
Answered: Sat, 20 Apr 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor