Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
183 Doctors are Online

Blister like bump on forehead, popped up with a fluid. Suggestion?

I have a blister-like bump on my forehead . It is not a pimple . Alcohol doesn t dry it out. There is a hard bump under the loose blister-like skin. It has been there three weeks now. I used a needle to pop it. Fluid just like a blister came out but it didn t dry up or go away. There is no pus . Any ideas on what it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  96
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Dermatologist 's  Response
hi thanks for posting your query

as per your description it may be a sebasceous cyst, which is fluid filled with central punctum and may ooze on manipulation

The best way to remove it is surgical removal of the cyst by a doctor.It is a minimaly invasive procedure

Hope this answers your query
Answered: Mon, 18 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor