Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
149 Doctors are Online

Blister in the groin area. Ingrown hair?

Hi, I have a small 1cm wide blister type sore in my pubic hair about an inch from my bikini line, Its dark colored and slightly sore, I feel like it could either be a blister or an ingrown hair but the images i ve seen dont match up. It started to bleed last night but only a small bit, its not bleeding now but im concerned.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  141
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
Dermatologist 's  Response
welcome to healthcare magic forum
thank you for your query
it seems to be bacterial infection or cherry hemangioma
do not pick or prick it
you can apply t bact cream over it .
wear loose and cotton cloths
get check your sugar level
i do not think it is serious one ,but lesion persist than better to consult dermatologist .
i hope i answered your question
Answered: Thu, 7 Mar 2013
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor