Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
134 Doctors are Online

Bleeding while pregnant, given primolut, still bleeding not stopped. Pregnancy terminated. Can I become pregnant ?

hi i was send for BHCG test because i was bleeding which showed 3.009mlu/ml and i was told i was pregnant, the bleeding didnot stop and i was given primoult, when i went for another test after a week a pregnancy test was carried out and i was told that the pregnancy had been terminated, how true is that, then i stopped takinf the drugs nd bleeding continued can i become pregnant after stopping the primoult?
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
Answers:  1 Views:  44
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Procedures
OBGYN 's  Response
Thanks for writing to us.
Since the HCG titres decreased, the termination of pregnancy was the diagnosis. You can conceive again in the next cycle. Such spontaneous termination is seen most commonly in a chemical pregnancy.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal
Answered: Tue, 5 Feb 2013
I find this answer helpful

1 Doctor agrees with this answer

Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor