Owl Image

Bleeding orange through my vagina, what could that be ?

I am a 24 year old female. My period is about 7 days late which is unusual for me. I have been having light spotting for the past for days. It isn t a constant spotting, it comes and goes. It varies in color, the colors being brown, pink , and orange. I m really confused and was just trying to find some answers.
Wed, 20 Apr 2011
Hello.
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The king of irregular you are having might just be because of slight hormonal irregularity or may be you are having a tubal pregnancy if it is associated with lower abdomen sharp intermittent pains. You need to do a urine pregnancy test at home and if it is negative then wait for your normal period.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal
drrakhitayal@gmail.com