Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
120 Doctors are Online

Bleeding in pregnancy, blood check level 200. Is it miscarriage

Hi I was 7weeks pregnant and on Saturday I was bleeding all day and losing clots. I had a scan and they couldn t see anything so we presumed I miscarried. I had blood tests to check my levels and it was 126 on Saturday and they dis another one on Monday to check it was going down and I got my results today and it has gone up over 200 .They have called mentor another blood test,preg test and scan next week. What could this mean ?
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012
Answers:  1 Views:  67
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Lab Tests
OBGYN, Maternal and Fetal Medicine 's  Response
1.falling beta hcg levels in blood indicate failing pregnancy.
2.levels that dont double in 48 hours also indicate incomplete abortion or pregnancy in tubes called ectopic pregnancy.
3.take a trans vaginal ultrasound to see for retained products in uterus and rule out ectopic pregnancy.
4.if you have retained products you have to undergo surgical evacuation.
Answered: Sun, 13 May 2012
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor