Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

Bleeding from a point in glands under foreskin, irritated foreskin. Advice?

I occasionally get blood coming from a point in my glans under the foreskin . It is usually the same place, quite excessive, but does not last for long, can disappear for weeks. I do not indulge in any form of sexual activity, it looks as though the surface of my glans is irritated by tight clothing or similar, but do not wear anything restricive. I am over 70 yrs
Fri, 18 Oct 2013
Report Abuse
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures
Medical Topics
Urologist 's  Response
Good day!

I am very concerned with this recurrent bleeding in your penile foreskin. You might need to do biopsy of the lesions/ wound to rule out the possibility if penile cancer which fairly common in your age group.

I hope I have succeeded in providing the information you were looking for. Please feel free to write back to me for any further clarifications at: I would gladly help you. Best wishes.
I find this answer helpful
Disclaimer: These answers are for your information only and not intended to replace your relationship with your treating physician.
This is a short, free answer. For a more detailed, immediate answer, try our premium service [Sample answer]


Loading Online Doctors....
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor